Biovanta™ Naturally Derived Green Apple Lozenges, 24 Count
The first scientifically proven, naturally derived drug that offers safe, effective relief from sore throats, cough, and cold symptoms. Naturally derived ingredients maximize impact while minimizing side effects.
- PATENTED TRIPLE ACTION RELIEF: The naturally derived, sugar-free, over-the-counter drug that relieves sore throat, cough and cold symptoms in one triple-action remedy.
- SOOTHES SORE THROATS, FIGHTS COLD & COUGH SYMPTOMS: Scientifically proven to be safer and perform better than other sore throat, cough, and cold remedies.
- MADE FROM 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Every ingredient comes from natural food-grade ingredients, maximizing impact and minimizing side effects.
- THE BIOVANTA™ DIFFERENCE: Working at the site of inflammation makes Biovanta different than other products.
- APPLE FLAVOR: Made with real green apple, honey, and other natural flavors.
Acetylsalicylic Acid* (NSAID)*, Menthol, Aloe, Honey, Isomalt, Lactoferrin, Lysozyme, Natural Colors, Natural Apple Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Stevia Rebaudiana, Water
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in mouth.
- Repeat every half hour as needed or as directed by healthcare provider.
- Children under 6, consult healthcare provider.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Facial swelling
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the user:
- has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (e.g., aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- takes more than directed or for a longer time than directed
- is age 60 or older
- has 3 or more alcoholic drinks per day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
- not been drinking fluids
- lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
Stop use of this product and ask a healthcare provider if user experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feels faint
- vomits blood
- has bloody or black stools
- has stomach pain that does not get better
Pregnancy: If pregnant or breastfeeding, always ask your healthcare provider before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless directed to do so by a doctor as it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Do not use:
- If you have stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain) that persist or recur, or if you have ulcers or bleeding problems unless directed by a doctor.
- If allergic to milk and/or egg white or have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult your healthcare provider.
Children Warning: Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.